The current election process demonstrates political parties get introduced candidates, who have experienced experience, aspire intended for governance activities, have a certain political market and have public impact.
It should be noted the society knows the governance mechanisms, eating habits study economic and politics activities, scales connected with social welfare achievements and professional development. However, it is simple fact that there is heavy societal and economic situation together with despair in the country. As a result, I would like to continue how the existing political future is not sufficient to the country, because unproductive governance resources cannot ensure economic increase, while old governmental environment cannot build due scales associated with development.
We should pointed out a portrait associated with Georgian political environment:
- All politics parties resemble the other in hyperbolic rhetoric, horizons of promises, political election technologies, general blueprints and approaches, techniques for shifting particular attention from key concerns, identical ways for issue resolution, political base and resources. Laura Thornton, travel of NDI Georgia company, noted that Georgia is tired of many political parties;
- The established political forces could not ensure efficient governance for overcoming global financial problems. We do not look at genuinely efficient ways and strategic methods that would at least quieten the actual society and really encourage citizens, even if we can not be able to resolve complications;
- Because of social plus economic problems, the society is unable to create influence on governance as well as political environment; By natural means, this factor delivers greenhouse effect to do this environment.
- It is difficult to claim what damage america will receive from aged governance and governmental environment (in long-term as well as short-term perspectives). Stimulation associated with inefficient staff coverage will cause social herpes outbreak and lead the country to huge confrontation;
Consequently, it may be better that Mayorship candidates determine:
- How do they plan to implement the proposed economical programs (directions) in the depopulated country. Migration scales are usually bigger in places because of heavy sociable and economic illnesses;
- Whether proposed approaches misinterpret demands and the will of people. Whether their own programs will fix current challenges before the society and regardless of whether their programs will be politically attractive;
- What kind of governance do they plan to pertain to reduce debts together with social-economic inequality;
- What will be the scales of economic policy. Everybody knows that the higher mobility of governmental staffs, the lower anticipation for overcoming social-economic challenges. Moreover, the higher hobby of new faces in addition to academic society (that is certainly precondition of advancement), the higher the influence with political system about them;
- What will be their relating to criteria and criteria. Discourse of politics system shows that, much like the history, when nobles employed to conceal peasants, today economic experts are also ?hidden?, together with young intellectual as well as academic resources. Among ignoring this useful resource, both economic environment difficulties and social difficulties before intellectual atmosphere grows;
Based on the above-mentioned we’ve got to note the following:
The position and importance of educative resources should improve in the country. As known by Martin Gross: ?We reside in a world in which national politics has replaced philosophy?. Amid the current ?politics turmoil?, the academic useful resource should analyze and appraise political ecosystem for shaping adequate governance environment in the united states;
Political programs, plans, guarantees ?should be judged? during academic way. Educative tone is required designed for changes and rise in Georgia;
The society is not going to long have the ethical resource to remain in ?economic repression?, because it is made by not intention actors, but the outdated policy and dysfunctional governance environment;
The deficit of political confidence should be also taken into account. Any electors hold valuable expertise through political display case (the mentioned experience include: care for consumers, competences, attained goals, tribalism, dilemma resolution efforts). Assurance in them complies with encounter;
In whole, the society should transform Georgias political history through sourcing of new political natural environment.
Finally, I would like to note that this political environment can be shaped by brand new political word, brand new political resources, fresh political technologies, by means of setting end for you to demagogy and disinformation. Otherwise, the particular society will lose politics belief for ever, have confidence in towards political functions and hope for greater future. However, as noted by Rich Hassen: ?Epoch of Demagogy and Disinformation Takes Roots in Largest Ranks of the Respective authorities?.